"Ankh" Egyptian Princess
- "Ankh" Egyptian Princess, Booty Babe statue.
- 1/6th scale (7.25" H, from top of head to bottom of base.)
- This should really be in a classification called "Original Statues."
- All resin parts were cast, assembled, finished, and painted in the U.S. by Spencer Davis
- Comes with a signed, embossed Certificate of Authenticity.
- There is only one at this time but I have the molds and I am willing to make more, should this piece be SOLD.
The Ankh Cross represents life (immortality) and death, male and female, balance. It can also represent zest, joy of life, and energy. It's closely related to the looped cross that can mean fertility and life.
The Ancient Egyptians used the ankh to stand for a word meaning life. It is also called crux ansata, Latin for cross-with-a-handle. (holoweb.net)